There is a way to stop it from being possible to block the Camera in the back of your iPhone from being accessed via it’s Lock Screen. The following are the steps for remove Camera from iPhone Lock Screen.
Remove Camera from iPhone Lock Screen
All that’s required for accessing the camera for the iPhone is to tap the screen to lock it and you’ll find your iPhone Camera in position to take Videos and photos.
If you think about it, this simple setup is much better option than needing to unlock your iPhone and then launch camera apps. Camera App.
There are occasions that you might prefer to deactivate this easy accessibility to your Camera of your iPhone.
If you want to you can deactivate camera access on The Lock Screen and also from the Home Screen of your iPhone.
1. Remove the camera out of iPhone Lock Screen
Screen Time feature on your iPhone Screen Time feature on your iPhone can be used to block access to the Camera through your Lock screen.
1. Go to Settings > Screen Time > click on Turn On Screen Time.
2. Next, tap on Continue > This is My iPhone.
3. On the next screen, scroll down , and click on Content and Privacy Restrictions.
4. On Content & Privacy Restrictions screen, switch on Content and Privacy Restrictions. Then, tap Allowed Apps.
5. On Allowed Apps Screen, toggle OFF Camera App.
If you return to your Home Screen and then go back to the Home Screen, you’ll not have that Camera App Icon. You won’t also be able access the Camera by pressing the left button from the Lock Screen in your iPhone.
2. Install Camera App to Secure Screen on iPhone
After the reason for blocking access to Camera from the iPhone Lock Screen is served You can re-enable the Camera Access through the Lock Screen of your device using the steps listed below.
1. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions.
2. On the next screen, click to open Allowed Applications.
3. On the next screen, switch ON the camera option by moving the slider to an ON position.
This will put this Camera Back to the normal position in your iPhone’s Lock Screen and the Home Screen of your iPhone.