Are there ways to hide WhatsApp Last seen by certain individuals or from a particular person and not block or remove them from WhatsApp? Let’s go ahead and examine whether or not this is feasible.
Hide WhatsApp Last Seen From Certain People
WhatsApp doesn’t currently offer the ability to hide Last Seen by a specific group of people or from a specific individual. It is possible to block WhatsApp Last seen from specific users using a trick.
The method to conceal WhatsApp The Last Seen from certain users is to follow the two steps below.
- Restrict WhatsApp Last Only visible to Contacts
- Remove Contacts from Address Book that you don’t want to display your Last Seen To
The first step limits Your WhatsApp Last Seen to just the contacts that are listed on the Address book on the iPhone or Android Phone and the second step ensures that the individuals who shouldn’t be viewing Your WhatsApp Last Seen aren’t listed in the Address book.
Even after you have removed these individuals from your address book, they can still communicate with them via WhatsApp and they won’t be able discern that you’ve removed them from the messages you have on your WhatsApp last seen.
1. Restrict WhatsApp Last Seen to Contacts Only
The first step is to ensure that only those contacts in the Address Book of the iPhone and Android Phone are able to view your WhatsApp Last looked at.
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android Phone.
2. Once you are within WhatsApp you can tap the Settings from the menu at the bottom (on iPhone)
If you have an Android Phone, tap on the three dots icon in the top right-hand edge of the Android Phone and then tap on Settings from the dropdown menu (See the image below).
3. On the Settings screen, click on Account.
4. On the Account Screen, tap on Privacy.
5. On the Privacy screen, click on Last Seen.
6. On the next screen, click on My Contacts.
This setting makes sure that only contacts that are in the Address Book on the iPhone as well as Android Phone are able to be able to see Your WhatsApp The Last Time You Seen.
2. Delete Certain Contacts From Address Book
The second step would be to eliminate from the Address Book those contacts that you would like to keep private. WhatsApp The Last Time You Seen From.
As stated above that even if you erase Contacts from your Address Book and Chats that you have with these contacts will remain in WhatsApp and you’ll be able chat with them.
However, you’ll be able to notice a change in manner these Contacts appear in WhatsApp. The Contacts you have removed will not be visible in the names of contacts you removed from your address book. Instead, you will only be able to see their telephone numbers.
If you’re happy with the way that these Contacts are displayed in WhatsApp You can erase these contacts in the Address Book of the iPhone as well as Android Phone.
Delete Contacts From Address Book on iPhone
Use the following steps for how to delete certain contacts from the address Book on the iPhone.
1. Open the Contacts App on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Contact you wish to erase.
3. On the next screen, you will see the Edit option that is located in the upper right-hand part of your display (See the image below)
4. While you are still on the same screen scroll down , and then tap the delete option.
Delete Contacts From Address Book on Android Phone
Follow these steps to erase certain contacts from the Address Book on the Android Phone.
1. Open the Contacts App on your Android Phone.
2. Tap on the Contact you want to erase.
3. On the next screen, you will need to tap the 3-dots icon in the top-right corner of the screen. then select the option to delete in the menu which appears.
When you delete Contacts from your Address Book, they will not be able view your Last Seen however, you will be able chat with them in WhatsApp.