Even if your device is secured by a Lock Screen password, there is always the chance that someone will take a peek at your pictures. There are a variety of ways to hide photos on Android Phone or Tablet.
Hide Photos on Android Phone or Tablet
The majority of users have private photos on their tablets and phones which are not intended to be seen by all.
The photos can be concealed on Samsung and LG phones using the built-in tools, and also on different Android devices using apps that are designed to hide pictures from view on an Android Phone.
With no further delay let’s explore the various methods to hide pictures in Android Phone or Tablet.
1. Protect Photos on Samsung Android Phone Using Secure Folder
If you own the Android Phone from Samsung, you can block photos making use of the built-in feature known by the name of Secure Folder.
1. Open Settings > Scroll down to the bottom and select Biometrics and Security.
2. On the next screen, click on Secure Folder option.
3. Tap on Agree to signify your acceptance of Terms and Conditions to use Secure Folder.
4. Follow the instructions to create a password or pin to access to the Secure Folder.
5. After setting up secure Folder, you can open the Gallery app for your Android Phone
6. In the Gallery App, hold and tap on the Photo you wish to hide to ensure that it is Photo you want to hide is chosen. Choose other photos you would like to conceal by tapping them.
7. After the Photos have been selected, tap the three dots menu icon at the top-right corner. Choose Move to Secure Folder option from the dropdown menu.
The photos you have selected will be transferred out of Gallery into the Secure Folder you just have created.
2. Hide Photos on Android phone using AppLock
Follow these steps to hide Images for Android Phone or Tablet using AppLock App which is available on Google Play Store.
1. Install the AppLock App from the Google Play Store
1.1. Open Google Play Store on your Android Phone or Tablet and look for AppLock.
1.2. Click on AppLock from DoMobile Lab as it comes on the screen and then download the app to your device (See the image below).
2. Setup AppLock App on Android Phone
2.1. Open the AppLock App on your Android Phone or tablet.
2.2. When you are asked to do so, create an “Pattern Passcode” and confirm the Pattern Passcode by drawing it on the screen.
2.3. On the next screen, type in your Email Address, then tap Save.
3. Protect Photos Using AppLock App
Once you’ve completed installing AppLock You can go through the following steps for protecting Photos from unauthorized access on Android Phone.
3.1. After installing AppLock You will be directed to the Home screen of AppLock.
3.2. On the Home screen, click to open the privacy tab.
3.3. On the same screen, scroll to the bottom and tap the Lock icon just below Photos.
3.4. On the screen, tap Permit to grant AppLock access to your information.
3.5. On the next screen, you must provide AppLock access to your personal data by shifting the toggle next to AppLock to the ON position.
3.6. Now go back to the Privacy screen. Tap the Lock icon right next to Photos App once more to lock all your photos for Android Phone.
NOTE: If you have another Photos App (like Gallery), you can also protect it with a password app by pressing the Lock icon next to the app’s name.
After the Photos are secured the Photos will not be allowed use Photos App on your Android phone or tablet. Photos App for Your Android Phone or Tablet without entering the AppLock passcode.
4. Hide Photos on Android Phone Using Vaulty
The Vaulty App lets you secure certain photos from Your Android Phone, instead of password protection for all Pictures that you have on the Android Phone.
1. Download the Vaulty App from Google Play Store
1.1. Open Google Play Store and search for Vaulty.
1.2. Click on Hide Videos and Pictures Vaulty when it appears in the search results. Download the application for either your Android Phone or Tablet.
2. The Setup Vaulty app can be installed on Android Phone
2.1. Open Vaulty App on your Android Phone or Tablet.
2.2. Tap on Accept to accept the Terms and Conditions to use Vaulty App on your device.
2.3. On the next screen, you will be able to or provide your Email to save your photos , or click No Backup to bypass this step.
2.4. On the next screen, you will be able to select from Pin Password as well as Text Password options.
2.5. After making the Password after which you will be taken to the home screen of the app. Select the Hide Pictures & Videos button.
2.6. On the next screen, click on the Folder within which your personal images are.
2.7. Once you’re in the Folder Tap on the Photos you wish to erase from Your Android Phone and then tap on the Lock Icon located at the upper-right corner of your screen.
This will delete all the selected images removed from The Photos App and placed them into Vaulty App. Vaulty App.
Since now your private photos are secured by Vaulty App. Vaulty App as well. You are able to continue to add More Private photos to the Vaulty App.
Gallery Vault and Keep Secure Vault Two additional apps that are comparable to the Vaulty App.